A division of MSC
The One Stop Do It
Yourself Alarm Shop!
ADD NEW PRODUCTS ALMOST EVERY WEEK SO CHECK BACK SOON!
Make Money Orders Payable to: MSC Electronics
P.O. Box 461
Jessup, MD 20794-0461
|Use the ORDER
|Phone Orders and Questions:
BEST TIME TO ORDER IS 3 to 10pm
ET 7 Days a week!
For Technical questions please call (301) 497-1600
UPS Ground $7.95
(Additional shipping may be required for orders over 10 lbs )
Day Air minimum $20
NEXT DAY AIR minimum $30
MD Residents Add 5% MD Sales tax
Sorry, no foreign orders are
accepted at this time.
By placing an order, the buyer signifies agreement to the Terms And Conditions.
Only 1-888-MSC VIDEO
Technical Support: (301) 497-1600
| (301) 497-1925
P.O. Box 461
Jessup, MD 20794-0461
Electronic mail address
- All credit card orders are shipped UPS ground with a
signature release required. UPS will not deliver to Post
Office Boxes. Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped UPS
2nd Day air.
- Money order purchases may be shipped US Priority Mail,
which can be delivered to Post Office Boxes. Orders
shipped US Priority mail will be charged $7.95 shipping
for the first 4 lbs. and $1 per each additional pound.
Other shipping arrangements can be made for an additional
- Allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery (longer on special
- MSC Alarms accepts Visa, Master Card, Money orders. Note
your credit card statement will show a charge by MSC
Electronics not MSC Alarms.
Sorry, No CODs and do not send cash. There is a $10.00
minimum for credit card orders.
- Sorry, personal checks are NOT accepted at this
- Maryland Residents must add 5% Maryland State Sales tax.
If tax exempt, you must include a Maryland Resale
Certificate (valid for orders over $300 only).
- All returns must be authorized prior to the return of a
product. Please call MSC Alarms at (301) 497-1600 for a
Return Authorization (RA) number. RA numbers are only
good for 15 days. Any returns that have not been
authorized will not be accepted. MSC Alarms reserves the
right to refuse any item(s) for return.
- Returns of non-defective items are subject to a 20%
restocking charge. PLUS the cost of shipping.
- All orders (not yet shipped) must be cancelled the same
day they were placed/received or they are subject to a 6%
- Defective items under warranty will be replaced or
repaired. Any item that has been modified after delivery
or was used improperly is subject to a $40 per hour labor
- All returns must be in their original condition with all
of the original packing material, instructions and
- Items MUST be sent prepaid, and insured. MSC Alarms is
not responsible for any items that are not insured.
Please put the RA number on the outside of the package.
- Special order, custom items and kits are not subject to
returns or cancellation.
- MSC Alarms guarantees that all products are free of
manufacturing defects for 30 days. Additional
Manufacturer warranties may apply.
- MSC Alarms guarantees item specifications and not
individual performance. MSC Alarms does not assume any
liability for products used in a particular application.
- Out of Warranty repairs are subject to a $40 per hour
labor charge in addition to any parts and materials.
- Due to the nature of many of the products sold by MSC
Electronics & MSC Alarms, the buyer should check
state, federal and local laws before purchasing such
- NONE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD BY MSC ELECTRONICS OR MSC
ALARMS ARE INTENDED FOR THE SURREPTITIOUS INTERCEPTION OF
ANY ORAL COMMUNICATIONS! IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF
THE BUYER TO COMPLY WILL ALL LAWS IN REGARDS TO THE USE
AND POSSESSION OF ANY PRODUCTS SOLD BY MSC ELECTRONICS OR
MSC Alarms. Some items may be subject to Public Law 90-351,
Title III 18 U.S.C Section 2511.
- Modification of some products may be illegal and it is
the responsibility of the buyer to check federal,state
and local laws before making such modifications.
- Anyone implying items will be used in an unlawful manner
will be refused service. By placing an order, the buyer
represents to MSC Alarms that he or she is over the age
of 18 and will only use the purchased items in accordance
will all federal, state and local laws.
- MSC Alarms is not responsible for typographical errors in
this WEB page, catalogs, advertisement or any printed
- All pictures are representative of items listed and
may not be exact photographs. MSC Alarms reserves the
right to substitute items of equal specification. Prices
are subject to change without notice. All items are
subject to prior sale.
Any Questions/Comments about
this web page please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright 1999,2002 by MSC Alarms, a division of
MSC Electronics LC. All Rights Reserved.
Last revised: September 04, 2002